Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

We have had a great weekend! It's been nice to have Ronnie home all weekend to hang out. We've done some cleaning, unpacking, movie watching (went and saw Ratatouille last night). Today, we met Ronnie's sponser and good friend, Matt and his two cuties at the Lake. It isn't warm enough today to go in the water, so we just hung out on the grass for awhile. We had some lunch and then took the kids to the playground area.

Here are some pictures of our day today. I have decided that my camera is wimpy and I want a new one! Ronnie just laughed at me when I said that. Little does he know I am serious. After using Robyn's camera mine just doesn't cut it. So I am now officially saving for fancy shmancy camera so I can be proud of the pictures I take

Logan racing on a motorcycle
Weston going down the slide
Matt & Ronnie "watching" the kids. I have no idea what they're doing.
These are Matt's girls, Taylor & Katie. They are so cute!

No comments: